- How can I chat?
- How do I add Communities?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I find new friends?
- How do I make a call?
- How to create an account?
- How to download Nimbuzz into my phone?
- How to register a SIP account?
- I forgot my password
- Where are the chatrooms?
How can I chat?
Click on an IM buddy from your contact list and choose Start Chat. This will open a chat window into which you can type. Choose Options and click OK to send your chat message. Your phone notifies you via a sound when your friend replies.Kembali ke awal
How do I add Communities?
You can register your communities going to:
Menu > Options > Communities > Select the desired community
Add your username and password and save the changes.
Log in and your contact list will appear in a few seconds.
How do I change my password?Kembali ke awal
How do I find new friends?Kembali ke awal
How do I make a call?Kembali ke awal
How to create an account?
- After downloading the program pressing on the link "get a new account" or
- At our website: http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/web/login
How to download Nimbuzz into my phone?Kembali ke awal
How to register a SIP account?Kembali ke awal
I forgot my password
If you have registered your email address you can request a password reset by clicking here.
Logged on Nimbuzz mobile, you can request your account details by going to:
Settings > Account Settings > Registration > Forgot Password
you will receive an SMS with your user details.
Where are the chatrooms?Kembali ke awal
Bahasa Indonesia (ubah)